| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in November is slightly wettish. Around 166mm (6.5in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Mwanza November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mwanza, Tanzania
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mwanza:
- Entebbe, Uganda - 284.6 kms (176.9 miles) N
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) NW
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 364.8 kms (226.7 miles) WNW
- Rubona-Colline, Rwanda - 415.5 kms (258.2 miles) WNW
- Kigali, Rwanda - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) W
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 325.8 kms (202.5 miles) W
- Mugonero, Rwanda - 403.7 kms (250.9 miles) W
- Muranda, Rwanda - 357.3 kms (222 miles) W
- Butare, Rwanda - 354.3 kms (220.2 miles) W
- Burundi, Burundi - 410.8 kms (255.3 miles) WSW
- Tabora, Tanzania - 291.1 kms (180.9 miles) S